April 21, 2021 Shared from Cruise Industry News
Princess Cruises has announced its 2022-2023 West Coast season with offerings to Mexico, the California Coast, and Hawaii & Tahiti.
On sale April 28, 2021, a total of six ships, including the new Discovery Princess, offer 78 departures on 19 unique itineraries sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver.
The Crown Princess, Discovery Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess will visit 25 destinations in six countries offering the Princess MedallionClass program aboard.
- Four MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess
- Eight destinations in two countries including Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas
- 29 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging in length from five to 10 days.
- The Discovery Princess returns for her second West Coast season sailing five- and seven-day roundtrip voyages from Los Angeles
- Every five-day voyage includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas
- The Ruby Princess sails 10-day Mexican Riviera sailings roundtrip from San Francisco
- The Sapphire Princess and Discovery Princess both sail 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez roundtrip from Los Angeles
- Five MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, and Ruby Princess
- 10 destinations in three countries including Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, San Diego, and Monterey.
- 28 total departures on 11 unique itineraries ranging in length from three to 10 days, sailing from either Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver
- Discovery Princess sails roundtrip from Los Angeles and Ruby Princess returns with five- and seven-day sailings roundtrip from San Francisco.
- Late night stays on roundtrip sailings allow guests time to explore San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver, and Victoria.
Hawaii & Tahiti
- Three MedallionClass ships – Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess.
- 13 destinations in six countries including port highlights, Maui (Lahaina), Hilo (Hawaii), Oahu (Honolulu), Kauai (Nawiliwili) and five Pacific Islands, including Moorea and Bora Bora
- 21 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging in length from 15- to 28-days
- 15-day roundtrip cruises visiting Kauai, Oahu (Honolulu), Maui and the big island of Hawaii from three homeports – Los Angeles (Crown Princess and Sapphire Princess), San Francisco (Ruby Princess) and Vancouver (Crown Princess). Most voyages feature a late-night stay in Honolulu for guests to take advantage of the island lifestyle, like the traditional Hawaiian luau
- The popular 28-day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa voyage returns sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles on Crown Princess with an overnight stay in Bora Bora and late-night calls in Honolulu, Papeete and Moorea